Great game, with the potential to be awesome.
This game feels very polished. Everything works well and looks and sounds great.
1. Change the weapon switch to A & S and don't make it circular.
2. Reduce the M1 Garand's damage against vehicles.
3. Lower the BAR's price.
4. Reduce the Browning's ammo.
5. Add another intermediate weapon, maybe a grenade.
Bugs & Performance issues:
1. Sometimes when you fire immediately after switching to the Bazooka, it does nothing.
2. The game slows down quite badly during the later levels, but this might just be because I was playing on an old PC.
The long version:
The Thompson feels inaccurate, but I think that's because the sights obscure the enemy's head when you're aiming right at it.
The M1 Garand's sights are a bit inaccurate for headshots, and it does too much damage against vehicles. It's basically a tank busting sniper rifle.
The game has too many levels for the number of weapons in it. I had everything by around level 20. Using the same stuff for another 15 levels was very boring. I really think the current weapons need to be scaled down a bit and a 7th one added.
Some weapons are overpowered. You basically only need the M1 Garand, the Browning and the Bazooka. After that it's a walk in the park. 3/6 useful weapons isn't bad though.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.